Monday, January 16, 2012

Sorry Blogging buddies, I am back!!

For all my blogging buddies, I am so sorry that I haven't done a post in a long time, I changed jobs in August, I am now at Home Sense and total love it, I miss my buddies at Michaels, especially Karen, but I have been doing cards just not had the time to post them. I have been a busy girl so watchout, here I post. The first card I did is Mo's digital Pencil called Teen Fairy Pia, done as a center step card, she is done in Martha Stewart paper and a fun image. The 2nd card was for my grandson Wesley, he was a knight for halloween, I couldn't find the right image so I got one from Google image coloring pages and it was perfect, He loved it and proudly displays it on his dresser.
The 3rd one was for Milo, he is my little pumpkin. He is also done with Mo's "The big one" and he thought it was funny, he proudly picked off all the little pumpkins on it.
The last of this set is a double twisted easel card I did for a challenge for Mo, it is done with Little Elf Mim and Little Elf Pipa, I reversed the one image so they coordinated, it was alot of work but a fun one to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment