Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to my new Home Sense Blogging Buddies




As you have read before, I am working for Home Sense now, I am working with an amazing team, have made some really nice friends and am now making new friends with my customers with regards to card making, I have given quite a few of you my blogsite and hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoy talking to each and every one of you. One of the first cards I made for my boss at HomeSense is one of my favourite cards, I did a hydrangea card from punch out flowers, love the color scheme, I use KittieKrafttypepad.com alot, as you can see from the following posts, this was so much fun to do. The 2nd card is a card for a baby girls lst christmas, it is Mo's First Christmas girl, I love playing with different colors than the norm. The 3rd is a magnolia image Tilda I did for my sister who has a beautiful granddaughter whom she adores, so I did this for Layla and Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment