Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun with the "Golden Girls"





Well me and my girls had a fun afternoon on Friday, when I was surfing the web the other day I came across this website KittyKraft.typepad.com, and she makes the most beautiful cards, so I decided to have the girls over and make some flowers that they make on this website, we had so much fun. We started out making a hydrangea, it is alot of work, using the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch, we made just a purple hydrangea and it turned out really well, well I tried to make one using pale purple,a darker purple and a pale blue, well I was so pleased the way it turned out, the card I made also used layering nesties using the coordinating paper, I think it turned out really well. We also made a cornflower and queen elizabeth lace flowers, they are all lovely but loved the hydrangea the most. We also saw a bouguet of hearts which I made into a lovely card also, the cards are an awful lot of work but it was fun to try something different and spend time with "The Girls".

1 comment:

  1. What a geat way to use the flower punches, so pretty and adds such a lovely accent. Thanks for sharing these, I will have to try them for myself. Good to read that you're still getting together with the girls.... Keep it up and keep having fun.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete