Monday, January 16, 2012

The next series of christmas card

As most of you know by now, I love digital stamping. Mo's Digital Stamp has to be my favourite, Mo Manning is the designer and just draws amazing, check out her sight. The first of this series is Ragged Santa, just so much fun, I color all my images with copics markers, I call them my best friends. The 2nd image is Sassy Cheryls snowmen again, we had a challenge at christmas, my golden girl buddies, and one of the color schemes was silver and blue, and thought this image would be a perfect image to do this color. The 3rd card is done with the ornament nesties, just love them, done with the pink poinsettia nestie in the middle, just so fancy, it is a change from coloring all the time, done with a martha stewart punch along the side. The 4th card is a Mo's image called brothers, my sisterinlaw and brotherinlaw have two beautiful grandsons and thought this was an appropriate card to do for them. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment