Sunday, August 28, 2011

A series of cards





Here are a series of cards that I made in the past few weeks, the first one is from Make it Crafty, a digi image called Ornate Floral scroll, I did it for a friends son and wife's 3rd Wedding anniversary, its a gorgeous image that can be used for so many things. The next card is Zoe, also from Make it Crafty, she has "sooooooooo" much hair but was so much fun to color, I love brown and pink and loved coloring her. My next card is from Mo's Digital Pencil, one of my girls from Michaels, Alyssa is going to Brock university and she is a special young lady I wanted to do her a nice card wishing her all the best, she is a cutie. The last one is from Kennykdownloads, a fun one is my favourite christmas color this year, teal and red, just love,love,love that color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment