Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wishing hubby a very happy birthday!!





I had to do a few cards this week but the most important one I had to do was for the love of my life, I always do a romantic card but this year I did a fun one, its from Make it Crafty digi image humorous senior and I just made me smile, so I did with bright colors, not that this is what he wears, trust me, but I thought it would make him laugh. The other one I did was for a friend who wanted a 65th card for a friend who collects antiques, she loved it, it was very hard finding embellishments but I managed, the next card I did for my friend Karen who helped me at artists in the garden, its a center step card we learned from our friend Gail, thanks Gail for the sample, but it was fun to do. It was made with Martha's new punch Cherish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment