Monday, June 20, 2011

A very successful weekend






As most of you know, I had my first card show this weekend in support of Hearth Place, a wonderful cancer support centre, well my buddy Karen and I were at this amazing garden in Greenwood, thanks Tom and Gerrie for your hospitality, well I sold 34 cards, got an order for 5 cards, and was asked to teach a womens group on how to make cards so that pleased me, it was a very hot day but very fun and was well worth all the time and effort I put into my cards. So now its time to clean my craft room, that will take me all of a day and give my card making a rest and get my house cleaned. Thanks Karen for all your love and support also my golden girl buddies for all your encouragement. Here are a bunch of my cards that I had for sale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment