Monday, June 13, 2011

I am still alive




Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on the blog lately, but I have been rather busy, my Japanese card that I did got some attention, and I was asked by Artists in the Garden, a local fundraiser for an amazing place called Hearth Place, a cancer support centre, for the Durham region, well I was asked to be an artisan at their fundraiser so I took on the challenge, well my goal first of all was l00 cards, well I have completed l56, yes thats one hundred and fifty six cards, so I have spent every waking moment I have, remember I work fulltime as well, every morning, every day off, every weekend off, doing cards, I have loved every minute of it and am so pleased with my work. I have posted some pics of my craft room, I am a messy worker and one of my cards, I will post some more next week but I have done a large variety of cards and can't wait for Saturday, my dad made me my card stand, my hubby has put up with a messy house and alot of dinnerless nights, but I am so happy with what I have done, I will let you know how I made out next week, anyway will be back next week, hope everyone is well!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inviting us into your craft room to see where you create and all things wonderful come together, I personally am a big fan of the saying "a clean room is the sign of a sick mind". You my girl are as healthy as can be!!!
    Awesome. A job very well done, has anyone ever called you an over achiever or just so in love with what you do?
    You Rock!

    ReplyDelete