Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas "Abbott" Girls


This card was made for my daughters niece's Hailey, Chantel and Micah, they are my grandsons cousins and I know their Mom Jan appreciates homemade cards so I made this especially for them, don't worry, Helen, yours in on the way also for Penelope, this was done with Magnolia's Tilda from there Christmas collection and done with embellishments from my stash. I hope you enjoy and hope that all the Parker family have a very merry Christmas, especially Ann and Jim, their grandparents!!!

2 comments:

  1. great job nanna, i am sure the girls will love it. your cards arrived and are hanging up on our window!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan!! I totally adore your Christmas card!!! (thanks for re-writing your blog out for me again today)

    ReplyDelete