Saturday, December 18, 2010

Carmen, a very special young lady


As most of you know, I work at Michaels in Whitby, I have made several friends who are customers at the store, thanks everyone, but there is one special young lady who I made a card for, her mom shops at my store and Carmen comes in when she is not in school, she also has a love for cards, is very artistic but most of all is a very special young woman, I wish you Carmen a very merry christmas, and good health in 2011, the card is done with Magnolia's Tilda with ornament, distressed with Spun sugar, cut out with nestabilities Label 4, fancy corners done with Sizzix Architectural Accent Set adorned with snowflake ribbons and present buttons from guess where?????????? Merry Christmas to all my customer friends and thanks always for your conversations, your shopping tips and for most of all making job very enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sigh.... I just adore Magnolias. You did such a wonderful job with her!!

    ReplyDelete