Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My grandson Wesley is "5"



For all those who know me know how much I love my grandsons, my oldest grandson is 5 on the 23rd of March, he is having a pirate party on saturday in Belgium where he lives, don't worry, they will all be home at easter and we will celebrate his birthday and my wee lad Milo's first birthday that was in January, anyway he loves pirates, so I downloaded from Google image a pirate map and put it in the middle, at the treasure sight I put a note that he was my treasure, and they really are. I did Mo's digital pencils "pirate" and the one on the top is for me to keep, I keep a duplicate of most cards I make and the one on the bottom is for Wesley, as you can tell I just love Mo's digi images!!To see more of Mo's images go to Mo's digital pencil too.com, she has a great website with great drawings!!

1 comment: